12DaySeduction.com
The Tree Portal is NOW Open!

Friday, December 23, 2005

The F.U.N. is just beginning

Dear Mr. James,

I just have to write and tell you something.

You have changed my life.

Let me explain. I am a good looking, physically fit, successful, 37 year old man.

I have no trouble meeting woman. But after 11 years of friendship I came to realize that I could never settle down with any woman because Iwould always compare them to my best friend. She is a beautiful, successfulwoman, who I have a strong connection to.

For years our friends wonderedout load how come we didn't date. Part of it was because I was to busy nailing everything that crossed my path. I love chasing pussy but has notolerance for commitment. But over the past two years I tried to getinvolved with a couple of woman, but my best friend kept ruining them bycoming on to me.

But then after I ditched the other girl she would back away. Then a couple of months ago she started coming on to me again, this time because several of the girls in our group started really coming on tome. So we started messing around again. Then she backed off again. This Ireally when I realized that we would actually make a great couple. I was so mad at her for messing with me I did a goggle search for "turning friends into lovers".

That is how I found you. I was at the end of my rope but after some hesitation I bought your materials. Thank you thank you thank you, Mr. James. We are now exclusively dating each other and we both are veryhappy. And, I just bought your new reports from the tree portal, and we just had the best sex ever!

She came on to me so hard, it was so out of her character. But I just followed your techniques and they worked like acharm.

It is amazing how I do the things you suggest wondering "is this really going to work" then I get the result just as you say.

I hope you have much success with your program, because I will be lookingfor your info for years to come. I used to wonder if I could make her wantme, now I wonder if she is ready to do back flips in bed yet, because using your technique, she is going to do them willingly.By the way, any guy that doesn't have the balls to purchase your stuff I sayto them, Good.

Because now if I get bored with my new girl, I will have no trouble finding a replacement and the less guys that know how to satisfy their women the easier it will be for me. So glad I found you and had the balls to purchase.

If all those guys looking for miss right at these on line dating services would just spend 1months enrollment fee on your books, they would never have to waste a dineon those dating sites. Good for you Mr. James. But better for us. Thanks Again.

I look forward to your new books. You better e-mail me anytime you write something new.

Matt



Hey Matt

That's a great way to look at it. lol.

Take Care & Enjoy The New Year!

(I'll keep you posted Matt - I got some surprises coming up for ALL of the Tree-Portal Divers. I think it's going to be huge. The fun is just beginning.)


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home