12DaySeduction.com
The Tree Portal is NOW Open!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Guys enters TREE PORTAL and thinks it's a rip off!

From: Vincent ****** <*******@hotmail.com> Mailed-By: hotmail.com
To: crjames100@gmail.com
Date
: Dec 17, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: RE: Vincent *****, Thank You For Your Order

You got me!!! This is abusive... 37 Bucks for a white page !!!!

Wow I didn't know it was possible...
Well done to earn easily money ....
Yes I have acrobat reader ... and yes could download all other pages... but once I paid :
White pages only !!! Wow you gone far ....
I got caught.... well done..... 37 bucks for 1 white page ...
How come you can do this?

[CR Replies]
what do you mean 1 white page?

there are multiple pages with information on them?

there are multiple pages..



[Vince]
Oh sorry CR I got it now.... Sorry it didn't work for a while but I managed to download them now...

Thousands of sorry and all I said is for me


[CR Replies]
you had me confused. lol

it's ok...



Hi CR !

Thank you so much for all these techniques...

Your beta tester read and studied your techniques hard (it's more difficult for non English native) and very ate last night... (I deserve many Daddy points for that ... lol...)

And it works perfectly, amazingly, incredibly!

Well.... I opened only Zip and Smiley face (but stopped at the "Master it order" for Smiley) till now.... it's already a lot to read and to understand for my small brain in less than 24 hours with a very short night and a full work day in between !

So how it worked ? ..." I'll explain" as a certain CR uses to say ... lol...

I used to chat since a long time with a friend from Morroco... and she was always getting blush each time I was ending the chat with "Bye - Warm hug and big Kisses" (all in French for both of us) and she was always replying "Handshake".... I asked once why she never sent me kisses... and she even didn't reply...

But tonight..... Wow!

She was completely excited by the game "smiley face" and at the end of the chat without even sending her a small hug or a kiss....

she sent me direcly a BIG HEART and then a BIG KISS !!!

Wow!!! Coming from her it means so much...
this is the first time....

that's amazing and it seems so incredible!

Then I also used the ZIP file techniques to one of my good friend as she was not answering anymore many of my e-mails since a long time ....

but last night she came on line... and ... thanks to this amazing ZIP technique....

after a few minutes she felt so good and so happy that she told me she realized : "how lucky she was to have a friend like me that love her and take care so much of her"

.... Incredible...!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am impatient to open and save the other files.

Vince

PS1 : I was amazed by the "sexy cat" chat room!
PS2 : If I have time one day I would offer you to translate some of your books in French.... But would it be useful for you to sell them to French people, in French language? I would do it for free don't worry I am not a professional in translation! And you would probably need to show it to your French friends to see if it's well translated... with the same spirit.

Well finally not 100 % free maybe I would just ask you to give me free versions of your new techniques or new books.... but not now... only if you are happy with the translation and once I have translated everything...


[CR Replies]

hey vince..

i see you made it inside the portal...lol

i was really urging people to get inside because i was really pleased with the content - i was extremely (and still) excited about sharing it (as you could probably tell)

wait until you read Horny Triggers (you'll going to love that)...

when the tree portal closes, that's the first ebook, i'm going to snatch off the page! lol

the reponse and feedback has been incredible. (kinda caught me off guard. lol)

i think i'm to come up with some sort of bonus just all those that made it in (as a special thanks)

warmly
cr james...

yes, i'm interested in a french translation (or any translation). let's discuss how it would work...take care & happy holidays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home