12DaySeduction.com
The Tree Portal is NOW Open!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tree Portal Rule #84710129C Don't Get Arrested

Hey there CR,

Whats cooking other than ur awesome ways of describing these understandings of mastering man's self hehe?

I love this addition because it reminds me of how kiddish and needy I was throughout my ex relationship and how badly it took effect when she finally responded by lessoning my value to her...

I am a ball of fun etc. but I showed my heart in the needy way at times expecting the same enfatuated result and left out the element of change and space for desire..

I think this look at control as you show it makes the other party or person want to have more affect on you and in turn brings all the attention to you..

How about after the showing control, are you to let the woman still get what she wants or do you make as many variations of this control of your desires as much as possible, or it just hit me, maybe just bring CEP in the mix once in a while when she least expects relating to something she ties into you as her Alpha Male.. hehe

Well I'm not the genius here yet so I'll let you comment on this because its starting to make so much sense

BTW I havent been practicing often enough...

Haven't dated, haven't met any new interest flirt friends but there's a party tonight I'm positive I'll make an impact on a few or more ladies.

Well I was arrested Wed. night from being left in the wrong place at the wrong time by a "friend".. Now back to work.. 350$ in the whole but.. back to work.

Thanx for ya time homie..
SB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home