12DaySeduction.com
The Tree Portal is NOW Open!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Out of town?

Hi CR

Firstly thanks for the ebooks!!!!!

They absolutely rock!!!!!!!!!!!

It is worth every cent of it.

It even changed my outlook on life for the better.

Actually even improved my people relations somehow.

Just wanted to know if those of us who bought the Gold package will begetting the report mentioned on the treeportal site free or not and if wehave to pay how much?

Timing is just a bit bad on the report since

I'm going on leave from monday to 9 January 2006.

Thanks yet again for everything.

Cheers


Hi Joe

Thanks for the kind words,

I'll continue to think about how to address your situation (and others who may be in the same boat). I do believe in being fair....

Take care & happy holidays

-CR J

12dayseduction.com
TreePortal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home